The objective of Sevens dice game is to score maximum points by rolling 6 dice.
No Of Players: 2 or more players
Roll one die to decide. Player rolling highest number goes first. In case of a tie re-roll.
Sevens Dice Game Play:
Players take turn clockwise to roll all their dice and score as per the following rules
- In each round player starts with rolling all 6 dice. After the roll player must remove all dice combinations which add up to 7.
- The first Player has the option to roll remaining dice again if he/she wants to increase the score which also has a risk of decreasing the score if a combination of 7 is rolled again so the first player can stop after first roll or can continue to roll for one or two more times. Player is not allowed to roll more than 3 times in all.
- Subsequent players can only roll as many times as the first player. They are allowed to go for fewer rolls than the first player.
- Player’s score for each round is sum of all dice values remaining in the player’s hand. Dice combinations of 7 removed from the game are not added to the score.
- The round ends after all players have played.
- New round is started by the player next to first player (clockwise) in the previous round.
- Game can be played for predetermined number of rounds and player with maximum score after completion of all rounds is the overall winner.
Learn Sevens dice game by playing (click box below to load the game)
[iframe src=”http://www.netexl.com/howtoplay/games/sevens/index.html” width=”400px” height=”300px”]
Click here to open the game on mobile.