Sevens Out is a simple game of luck and is played with two six-sided dice. The objective of Sevens Out game is to become the first player to reach to a predetermined score (usually 1000).
No Of Players: 2 or more players
2 dice and a score sheet to capture scores for each player
Roll one die to decide. Player rolling highest number goes first. In case of a tie re-roll.
Sevens Out Dice Game Play:
Players take turn clockwise to roll all their dice and score as per the following rules
- In each turn players keep rolling 2 dice until they roll a 7 (sum of two dice numbers).
- After each roll the numbers rolled by the player is added to his/her overall score if the total of dice numbers is not 7.
- If player rolls 7 then turn automatically ends and 7 is not added to player’s overall score.
- If a double is rolled, then player scores twice the total of dice numbers. For ex if 5, 5 is rolled, then 20 (2 times 10) is added to the player’s score.
- The player to reach to a predetermined score (500, 1000 etc) wins.
Learn Sevens Out dice game by playing (click box below to load the game)
[iframe src=”http://www.netexl.com/howtoplay/games/sevens-out/index.html” width=”320px” height=”300px”]
Click here to open the game on mobile.