The objective of Drop Dead dice game is to score maximum points by rolling 5 six-sided dice.
Alternate Names: Stuck in the Mud
No Of Players: 2 or more players
5 six-sided dice and a scoresheet
Roll one die to decide. Player rolling highest number goes first. In case of a tie re-roll.
Drop Dead Dice Game Play:
Players take turn clockwise to roll all their dice and score as per the following rules
- In each round player starts with rolling all 5 dice. After the roll player must remove all dice with numbers 2 or 5. These dice are considered dead. Player can then again roll remaining dice.
- If players do not get any 2 or 5 in a particular roll then total of all rolled dice is added to their score. If players roll a 2 or 5, then they get zero for that particular roll.
- Players keep rolling dice and then either remove 2 or 5 from rolled dice or add dice total to their score until all dice are dead.
- After last die is eliminated by a roll of 2 or 5, player is said to have dropped dead and turn is then passed to the next player.
- The player with highest score wins the game once all players have played.
Learn Drop Dead dice game by playing (click box below to load the game)
[iframe src=”http://www.netexl.com/howtoplay/games/drop-dead/index.html” width=”400px” height=”300px”]
Click here to open the game on mobile.