The objective of Drop Dead dice game is to score maximum points by rolling 5 six-sided dice.
Alternate Names: Stuck in the Mud
No Of Players: 2 or more players
5 six-sided dice and a scoresheet
Roll one die to decide. Player rolling highest number goes first. In case of a tie re-roll.
Drop Dead Dice Game Play:
Players take turn clockwise to roll all their dice and score as per the following rules
- In each round player starts with rolling all 5 dice. After the roll player must remove all dice with numbers 2 or 5. These dice are considered dead. Player can then again roll remaining dice.
- If players do not get any 2 or 5 in a particular roll then total of all rolled dice is added to their score. If players roll a 2 or 5, then they get zero for that particular roll.
- Players keep rolling dice and then either remove 2 or 5 from rolled dice or add dice total to their score until all dice are dead.
- After last die is eliminated by a roll of 2 or 5, player is said to have dropped dead and turn is then passed to the next player.
- The player with highest score wins the game once all players have played.
Learn Drop Dead dice game by playing (click box below to load the game)
Click here to open the game on mobile.