One-O-Five is a simple dice game with aim to be the first player to roll 6 sets of identical numbers.
No Of Players: 2 or more players
Five six-sided dice per player.
Roll all 5 dice to decide. Player rolling highest total starts first. In case of a tie re-roll.
One-O-Five Dice Game Play:
Players take turn clockwise to roll their dice and score as per the following rules
- Each player needs to create sets of identical numbers starting from 1 and then go sequentially to next higher number up to 6.
- Players roll all their dice to begin with and set aside any number matching the target number for the current set. For ex, at the beginning they will target for 1 and then set aside all 1s rolled in their turn.
- In each turn players get to roll only once and should roll remaining dice in next turn.
- Once a player has rolled his/her dice and played, turn is passed to the next player.
- Each player in his/her next turn can only roll remaining dice and set aside any numbers matching the target number.
- Once a player completes a set by having all five dice showing the target number, an additional turn is given to the player to roll all five dice again for next target number.
- The first player to complete all six sets from 1 to 6 is the winner.